David, Victoria Beckham welcome baby girl
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There's a new baby in the Beckham family.
Victoria Beckham has given birth to a healthy baby girl Sunday morning in Los Angeles.
"Happy and healthy she arrived at 7.55 am this morning at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles and weighed 7lbs 10oz," David Beckham's spokesman Simon Oliveira posted on Twitter, according to the Associated Press.
David and Victoria Beckham, who married in 1999 and whose celebrity is entrenched on both sides of the Atlantic, already have three boys: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5. It is the couple's first girl.
The baby was born the morning after Beckham scored directly from a corner kick to give the L.A. Galaxy a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire, extending his team's Major League Soccer unbeaten streak to 12 matches.
No word yet on the baby's name.
The Associated Press contributed to this story
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- 4.4-magnitude earthquake strikes LA area 37 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified 49 min ago
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALS take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 15 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians