David, Victoria Beckham welcome baby girl
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There's a new baby in the Beckham family.
Victoria Beckham has given birth to a healthy baby girl Sunday morning in Los Angeles.
"Happy and healthy she arrived at 7.55 am this morning at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles and weighed 7lbs 10oz," David Beckham's spokesman Simon Oliveira posted on Twitter, according to the Associated Press.
David and Victoria Beckham, who married in 1999 and whose celebrity is entrenched on both sides of the Atlantic, already have three boys: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5. It is the couple's first girl.
The baby was born the morning after Beckham scored directly from a corner kick to give the L.A. Galaxy a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire, extending his team's Major League Soccer unbeaten streak to 12 matches.
No word yet on the baby's name.
The Associated Press contributed to this story
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)