David, Victoria Beckham welcome baby girl
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There's a new baby in the Beckham family.
Victoria Beckham has given birth to a healthy baby girl Sunday morning in Los Angeles.
"Happy and healthy she arrived at 7.55 am this morning at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles and weighed 7lbs 10oz," David Beckham's spokesman Simon Oliveira posted on Twitter, according to the Associated Press.
David and Victoria Beckham, who married in 1999 and whose celebrity is entrenched on both sides of the Atlantic, already have three boys: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5. It is the couple's first girl.
The baby was born the morning after Beckham scored directly from a corner kick to give the L.A. Galaxy a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire, extending his team's Major League Soccer unbeaten streak to 12 matches.
No word yet on the baby's name.
The Associated Press contributed to this story
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film