David Beckham reveals baby girl's name
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Soccer superstar David Beckham has revealed his new baby girl's name.
Beckham wrote on his Facebook page, "I am so proud and excited to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Seven Beckham."
He and wife Victoria welcomed the 7-pound, 10-ounce baby girl on Sunday at Cedars Sinai Hospital.
Mom and baby are said to be doing fine.
Little Harper is the first daughter for the celebrity couple. They have three sons: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5.
David, 36, and Victoria, 37, married in 1999.
David Beckham captained England's national team from 2000 to 2006. He played for Manchester United and Spain's Real Madrid before moving to L.A. to join the Galaxy in 2007.
Victoria Beckham found fame as a singer for 1990s girl band the Spice Girls and has since become a fixture of the fashion circuit.
celebrity, birth, entertainment
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 52 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing 26 min ago
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- New video game helps young cancer patients
4 min ago