First lady Michelle Obama joins ABC's 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- First lady Michelle Obama will soon be on reality TV.
Mrs. Obama has agreed to guest star on ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" as part of an outreach program to military veterans.
According to the White House, the first lady will head to Fayetteville, North Carolina Thursday for the taping, during which she will help build a boarding house for homeless female veterans.
The show will air in October.
first lady michelle obama, entertainment
- I-5 through Grapevine closed due to snow, ice
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary 49 min ago
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Manhattan Beach offers free parking downtown 26 min ago
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?