First lady Michelle Obama joins ABC's 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- First lady Michelle Obama will soon be on reality TV.
Mrs. Obama has agreed to guest star on ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" as part of an outreach program to military veterans.
According to the White House, the first lady will head to Fayetteville, North Carolina Thursday for the taping, during which she will help build a boarding house for homeless female veterans.
The show will air in October.
first lady michelle obama, entertainment
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens 55 min ago
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter' 47 min ago
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic 31 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021 5 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 35 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
11 min ago