'Always Sunny' cast sing-along at Comic-Con
SAN DIEGO (KABC) -- The cast of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" showed up to the last day of Comic-Con in appropriate attire: costumes.
Danny DeVito, Glenn Howerton, Rob McElhenney, Kaitlin Olson and Charlie Day made an appearance at a Sunday panel for their FX comedy wearing outlandish ensembles from "The Nightman Cometh," their infamous musical-within-the-show they toured with in 2009.
The crowd at the pop-culture convention roared when the gang stepped onto the stage.
Before the panel at the San Diego Convention Center, the audience previewed the seventh season premiere, which is set to debut Sept. 15.
While answering questions from fans, the cast teased that the gang will participate in a high school reunion and a child pageant in the upcoming season.
Also Sunday, "Glee" co-creator and executive producer Brad Falchuk told thousands of so-called "Gleeks" gathered at Comic-Con on Sunday that Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith will appear in future seasons of the hit show.
Reports surfaced last month that the three stars would not return for season four of the musical Fox series. Their characters are high school seniors who are set to graduate at the end of the season three.
"They're seniors, they're graduating, but just because they're graduating doesn't mean they're leaving the show," Falchuk told fans, noting that the actors remain under contract.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
comic-con, san diego, movie news, celebrity, entertainment
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 31 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 29 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 19 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks