Zsa Zsa anniversary celebrated with giant billboard
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Prince Frederic von Anhalt unveiled a giant billboard for actress Zsa Zsa Gabor in a very public show of love.
The 44-foot billboard is a wedding anniversary present for his wife and displays the couple's original wedding photo.
Gabor, 94, and Anhalt, 67, will have been married 25 years on Aug. 14.
The billboard is on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood and will be up for a month. It cost $68,000.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 12 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 3 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2