Zsa Zsa anniversary celebrated with giant billboard
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Prince Frederic von Anhalt unveiled a giant billboard for actress Zsa Zsa Gabor in a very public show of love.
The 44-foot billboard is a wedding anniversary present for his wife and displays the couple's original wedding photo.
Gabor, 94, and Anhalt, 67, will have been married 25 years on Aug. 14.
The billboard is on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood and will be up for a month. It cost $68,000.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 4 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Push to get more Covered California signups
39 min ago
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
38 min ago