Zsa Zsa anniversary celebrated with giant billboard
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Prince Frederic von Anhalt unveiled a giant billboard for actress Zsa Zsa Gabor in a very public show of love.
The 44-foot billboard is a wedding anniversary present for his wife and displays the couple's original wedding photo.
Gabor, 94, and Anhalt, 67, will have been married 25 years on Aug. 14.
The billboard is on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood and will be up for a month. It cost $68,000.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 48 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital 43 min ago
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 20 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son