Lady Gaga rocks out on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Music brought another crowd to Hollywood Thursday night. Lady Gaga performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Authorities expected a much more controlled situation than the riot that broke out Wednesday night. Police say hundreds of people poured onto Hollywood Boulevard after three separate events were held on the same street. Three arrests were made, nobody was seriously injured.
The LAPD said they were prepared for Lady Gaga's event. About 2,000 so-called "Little Monsters" were out in force to see the pop star take center stage on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Lady Gaga went above and beyond. She was scheduled to perform three songs, but ended up performing six. And the fans were very grateful.
"We've been here for 21 hours," said fan Adam Coston. "We slept on the street in the alley."
"I've stayed up for 52 hours straight, this is my third day staying up for her," said fan Katie "Gaga." "You can call me a stalker, but I love her."
And those signs of love are everywhere.
"I love Lady Gaga because she expresses herself and she taught me how to express myself as well," said fan Lacey Noel.
"She believes we should live halfway in between reality and halfway between fantasy, because reality is too hard," said fan Josh Forniss.
celebrity, music news, entertainment, elex michaelson
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 51 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 2 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks