'Octomom' Nadya Suleman set to return to celebrity boxing ring
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (KABC) -- It appears octuplet mother Nadya Suleman is about to get back in the ring.
In June, Suleman laced up her boxing gloves for a celebrity match in New Jersey. The match was a draw.
A Celebrity Boxing Federation promoter announced Monday that Suleman will be the featured fighter in an upcoming bout in Springfield, Mass.
The promoter is now looking for a fighter who's willing to go up against her.
Suleman had octuplets after undergoing in vitro fertilization. She has a total of 14 children.
celebrity, pregnancy, entertainment
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
42 min ago