'Octomom' Nadya Suleman set to return to celebrity boxing ring
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (KABC) -- It appears octuplet mother Nadya Suleman is about to get back in the ring.
In June, Suleman laced up her boxing gloves for a celebrity match in New Jersey. The match was a draw.
A Celebrity Boxing Federation promoter announced Monday that Suleman will be the featured fighter in an upcoming bout in Springfield, Mass.
The promoter is now looking for a fighter who's willing to go up against her.
Suleman had octuplets after undergoing in vitro fertilization. She has a total of 14 children.
celebrity, pregnancy, entertainment
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 5 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts