Robert Downey Jr., wife expecting first child
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting their first child together, the actor's representative confirmed Wednesday.
The baby is due early next year.
The two were married in 2005. They met on the set of the film "Gothika," which Susan co-produced.
Downey, 46, has a teenage son, Indio, with his ex-wife Deborah Falconer.
He received Oscar nominations for his roles in "Chaplin" and "Tropic Thunder." His film credits also include "Sherlock Holmes" and the "Iron Man" films.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, pregnancy, entertainment
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 56 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 20 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 1 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'