Alyssa Milano and husband welcome baby boy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actess Alyssa Milano's publicist says the 38-year-old gave birth to a seven-pound baby boy named Milo Wednesday morning.
Milo Thomas Bugliari is Milano's first child with husband David Bugliari, who she married in August 2009.
She tweeted Wednesday that her heart "has tripled in size" and that she loves her new son "more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Milano starred in TV's "Who's the Boss?" and "Charmed" and will next have a role in the ensemble comedy "New Year's Eve." Her husband is an agent with Creative Artists Agency.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 53 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Tips for adjusting to daylight-saving time 5 min ago
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months