Alyssa Milano and husband welcome baby boy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actess Alyssa Milano's publicist says the 38-year-old gave birth to a seven-pound baby boy named Milo Wednesday morning.
Milo Thomas Bugliari is Milano's first child with husband David Bugliari, who she married in August 2009.
She tweeted Wednesday that her heart "has tripled in size" and that she loves her new son "more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Milano starred in TV's "Who's the Boss?" and "Charmed" and will next have a role in the ensemble comedy "New Year's Eve." Her husband is an agent with Creative Artists Agency.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting 34 min ago
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup 2014: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany 6 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple 48 min ago
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate