Marc Anthony speaks out about Lopez divorce
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Marc Anthony is breaking his silence about the breakup of his marriage to Jennifer Lopez in an exclusive ABC interview.
In the interview with John Quinones of "Nightline," Anthony talked about tabloid speculation on what led to the demise of the high-profile union.
Tabloids have claimed Anthony was unfaithful, but he told Quinones that the truth is the union no longer worked. He also said the decision to split was a mutual one.
The two announced their breakup in July after being married for seven years. They have 3-year-old twins named Max and Emme.
Anthony said he wants to move forward with his life and career. He described his situation as "not a funeral, not a burial."
Part of the interview aired on Thursday's "Good Morning America." The full interview was scheulded to air Thursday night on ABC's "Nightline" at 11:30 p.m. PT.
celebrity, break-up, abc, good morning america, entertainment
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role