Marc Anthony speaks out about Lopez divorce
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Marc Anthony is breaking his silence about the breakup of his marriage to Jennifer Lopez in an exclusive ABC interview.
In the interview with John Quinones of "Nightline," Anthony talked about tabloid speculation on what led to the demise of the high-profile union.
Tabloids have claimed Anthony was unfaithful, but he told Quinones that the truth is the union no longer worked. He also said the decision to split was a mutual one.
The two announced their breakup in July after being married for seven years. They have 3-year-old twins named Max and Emme.
Anthony said he wants to move forward with his life and career. He described his situation as "not a funeral, not a burial."
Part of the interview aired on Thursday's "Good Morning America." The full interview was scheulded to air Thursday night on ABC's "Nightline" at 11:30 p.m. PT.
celebrity, break-up, abc, good morning america, entertainment
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Moorpark school lockdown: Suspect arrested
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
15 min ago