Marc Anthony speaks out about Lopez divorce
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Marc Anthony is breaking his silence about the breakup of his marriage to Jennifer Lopez in an exclusive ABC interview.
In the interview with John Quinones of "Nightline," Anthony talked about tabloid speculation on what led to the demise of the high-profile union.
Tabloids have claimed Anthony was unfaithful, but he told Quinones that the truth is the union no longer worked. He also said the decision to split was a mutual one.
The two announced their breakup in July after being married for seven years. They have 3-year-old twins named Max and Emme.
Anthony said he wants to move forward with his life and career. He described his situation as "not a funeral, not a burial."
Part of the interview aired on Thursday's "Good Morning America." The full interview was scheulded to air Thursday night on ABC's "Nightline" at 11:30 p.m. PT.
celebrity, break-up, abc, good morning america, entertainment
- CO school shooting suspect dead, says sheriff 3 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport 8 min ago
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- SoCal boy's cancer fight inspires
- OC homicide: Roommate sought for questioning 20 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 33 min ago
- Mom with cancer inspires daughter's friend
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'