Tyler Perry tops list of Hollywood's highest paid
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- He may not be the most recognizable man, but Hollywood's highest paid man is actor, writer and producer Tyler Perry, according to Forbes magazine.
Forbes says Perry made $130 million between May 2010 and May of this year.
Perry is the force behind the "Madea" movies in which he dresses as a woman. He has also had a number of other successful films, two TV series and stage productions.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer came in second on the Forbes list, followed by Steven Spielberg, Elton John and Simon Cowell.
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots 27 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 52 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report