Tyler Perry tops list of Hollywood's highest paid
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- He may not be the most recognizable man, but Hollywood's highest paid man is actor, writer and producer Tyler Perry, according to Forbes magazine.
Forbes says Perry made $130 million between May 2010 and May of this year.
Perry is the force behind the "Madea" movies in which he dresses as a woman. He has also had a number of other successful films, two TV series and stage productions.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer came in second on the Forbes list, followed by Steven Spielberg, Elton John and Simon Cowell.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support 19 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 45 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)