Lady Gaga, Bono to perform at Clinton concert
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Hollywood Bowl will host a star-studded concert next month celebrating 10 years of the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation.
Lady Gaga, Usher, The Edge and Bono are just some of the artists scheduled to perform at "A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation."
Clinton said in a statement that he is "proud that some of today's most influential performers are coming together to raise awareness about the work of my foundation."
For the past decade, Clinton's foundation has sought to improve global health, strengthen economies worldwide, promote healthier childhoods and protect the environment.
The concert is scheduled for Oct. 15 and will be streamed live on Yahoo.com. Other performers will be announced later.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, hollywood bowl, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months