Iconic Hollywood costumes on display at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some of Hollywood's most iconic costumes are displayed in a one-of-a-kind exhibit.
Grauman's Chinese Theatre is hosting the "Hollywood Legends Collection." It features nearly 1,000 costumes from some of the greatest movies of all-time.
Marilyn Monroe's gold lame, pleated halter gown from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" is one of the costumes. So is Vivian Leigh's green velvet drapery gown from "Gone with the Wind."
They're all on display in the lobby of the theater. You can see the costumes if you buy a ticket to the movies or are on a VIP tour.
fashion, celebrity, entertainment
- School bus crash: Driver, 2 kids hospitalized
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Justin Bieber detained at LAX upon arrival
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover