Iconic Hollywood costumes on display at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some of Hollywood's most iconic costumes are displayed in a one-of-a-kind exhibit.
Grauman's Chinese Theatre is hosting the "Hollywood Legends Collection." It features nearly 1,000 costumes from some of the greatest movies of all-time.
Marilyn Monroe's gold lame, pleated halter gown from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" is one of the costumes. So is Vivian Leigh's green velvet drapery gown from "Gone with the Wind."
They're all on display in the lobby of the theater. You can see the costumes if you buy a ticket to the movies or are on a VIP tour.
fashion, celebrity, entertainment
- Race for Los Angeles mayor too close to call 48 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 54 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned 26 min ago
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 58 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10