Olsen twins' $39K bags flying off shelves
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Recession? What recession? Apparently, no one told Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen that our country is in the middle of an economic crisis.
The fashionistas are actually struggling to keep up with the demand for their $39,000 alligator backpack.
Women's Wear Daily reports the bag, created for the twin's luxury line, The Row, is flying off store shelves.
Mary-Kate Olsen said the glossy black item is actually quite practical.
fashion, celebrity, entertainment
- I-5 through Grapevine reopens w/ CHP escorts 53 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 4 killed in OC crash; alcohol, speed involved 34 min ago
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Manhattan Beach offers free parking downtown
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?