Olsen twins' $39K bags flying off shelves
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Recession? What recession? Apparently, no one told Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen that our country is in the middle of an economic crisis.
The fashionistas are actually struggling to keep up with the demand for their $39,000 alligator backpack.
Women's Wear Daily reports the bag, created for the twin's luxury line, The Row, is flying off store shelves.
Mary-Kate Olsen said the glossy black item is actually quite practical.
fashion, celebrity, entertainment
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat 7 min ago
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 53 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks