Zsa Zsa Gabor better after being rushed to hospital
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital after she slipped out of consciousness at her Bel Air home Saturday.
However, her husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, said the 94-year-old actress is doing better.
Earlier Saturday, he said he went into her room with breakfast and found her unconscious. He said the actress was running a high fever and was bleeding from a tube in her stomach.
Paramedics rushed Gabor to UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, where she was admitted to the emergency room.
Gabor has been hospitalized repeatedly since July 2010, when she broke her hip falling from bed. Most of Gabor's right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.
She appeared in films ranging from "Moulin Rouge" in 1952 to "Queen of Outer Space" in 1958. She also appeared on TV specials, game shows, and guest-starred on various TV series, often playing herself.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours 9 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 23 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall 54 min ago
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting 48 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says