Zsa Zsa Gabor recovering from operation
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor is recovering from another operation at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center.
Doctors reattached a feeding tube that became loose in Gabor's stomach and led to bleeding along with an infection.
The 94-year-old actress was rushed to the hospital Saturday morning after losing consciousness at her Bel Air mansion.
Before the surgery, her husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, said he's hopeful she'll be back home soon.
"She is going to be okay. She is going to be out. She went through it a couple of times and now she has it again, and her doctors are going to fix it. They're very good at it usually. They're going to fix it, and she'll be out in a couple of days," Von Anhalt said.
Gabor has been in and out of the hospital since July 2010 when she fell out of bed and broke a hip. The actress had to have a leg amputated back in January.
She has appeared in films ranging from "Moulin Rouge" in 1952 to "Queen of Outer Space" in 1958. She also appeared on TV specials, game shows, and guest-starred on various TV series, often playing herself.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal 11 min ago
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill