Halle Berry's accused stalker ordered to stand trial
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man accused of stalking Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has been ordered to stand trial.
Richard Franco, 27, of Commerce, faces one count each of stalking and residential burglary.
Berry reported an intruder at her Hollywood Hills home three days in a row in July. She was not in court Monday.
Franco is set to be arraigned on Oct. 31. He remains in jail on $150,000 bail.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal 51 min ago
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill