Halle Berry's accused stalker ordered to stand trial
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man accused of stalking Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has been ordered to stand trial.
Richard Franco, 27, of Commerce, faces one count each of stalking and residential burglary.
Berry reported an intruder at her Hollywood Hills home three days in a row in July. She was not in court Monday.
Franco is set to be arraigned on Oct. 31. He remains in jail on $150,000 bail.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)