Halle Berry's accused stalker ordered to stand trial
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man accused of stalking Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has been ordered to stand trial.
Richard Franco, 27, of Commerce, faces one count each of stalking and residential burglary.
Berry reported an intruder at her Hollywood Hills home three days in a row in July. She was not in court Monday.
Franco is set to be arraigned on Oct. 31. He remains in jail on $150,000 bail.
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)