Demi Lovato to sing nat'l anthem at World Series
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Demi Lovato will belt out the national anthem at Game 5 of the World Series on Monday.
The Texas Rangers and the St. Louis Cardinals are tied 1-1 in the seven-game series.
Lovato's sister Dallas tweeted during Game 1 that her younger sister should sing the national anthem during the Major League Baseball championship series.
Game 3 airs Saturday and all games are being broadcast on Fox.
Lovato, the former star of the Disney Channel's "Sonny With a Chance," released her third album "Unbroken" last month.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, texas rangers, st. louis cardinals, entertainment
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 55 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 33 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment 59 min ago
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Video: Evangeline Lilly talks 'The Hobbit' film 17 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke