Mariah Carey talks twins, pregnancy cravings
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon sat down exclusively with Barbara Walters and talked about the couple's twin babies.
Carey told Walters that marriage and being a mother to little Moroccan and Monroe has changed her life.
In the interview, the singer talked about the challenge she had with fertility and the cravings she had while she was pregnant.
Cannon said Carey always craved Big Gulp Slurpees from 7-Eleven during her pregnancy.
"I just wanted like thirst-quenching things. I didn't even care about the food really," said Carey, who said her go-to favorite was the red cherry flavor.
Earlier on in the pregnancy, Carey said she craved candied apples.
"Where am I supposed to find candied apples at 2 a.m.?" Cannon said.
The couple said they made homemade candied apples together.
celebrity, pregnancy, abc, entertainment
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 49 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 20 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks