Aguilera, Bieber, Blige to perform at American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson will perform at the 2011 American Music Awards next month.
The performers will join Katy Perry and Pitbull, who were previously announced as performers.
The show will be broadcast from the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, Nov. 20 at 11 p.m. PT on ABC.
ABC will air a live pre-show "Countdown to the American Music Awards" at 10 p.m. PT.
music news, entertainment
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 6 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
16 min ago