Aguilera, Bieber, Blige to perform at American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson will perform at the 2011 American Music Awards next month.
The performers will join Katy Perry and Pitbull, who were previously announced as performers.
The show will be broadcast from the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, Nov. 20 at 11 p.m. PT on ABC.
ABC will air a live pre-show "Countdown to the American Music Awards" at 10 p.m. PT.
music news, entertainment
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break