Justin Bieber is first to get 2B YouTube views
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Pop star Justin Bieber has become the first person in the world to get two billion YouTube views.
Bieber achieved the milestone over the weekend, according to Famecount.com, a social media statistics service.
In October alone, the singer's YouTube channel received 94 million views, thanks partly to the popularity of his new single "Mistletoe," which already received over 26 million views.
Last year, Bieber narrowly missed making YouTube history when Lady Gaga beat him by days to the billion-view milestone. She now sits at No. 2 with 1.88 billion YouTube views.
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 6 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd 50 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'