Justin Bieber accused by CA woman of fathering baby
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber is being sued by a California woman who claims the pop star got her pregnant.
Star Magazine claims a 20-year-old California woman filed the suit, alleging she got pregnant after having sex with 17-year-old Bieber backstage at a Los Angeles concert.
Beiber's publicist released the following statement to ABC News late Tuesday:
"While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."
"All the rumors...the gossip...Im gonna focus on the positives....the music," he tweeted.
celebrity, legal, pregnancy, entertainment
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company 6 min ago
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 41 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report