Justin Bieber accused by CA woman of fathering baby
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber is being sued by a California woman who claims the pop star got her pregnant.
Star Magazine claims a 20-year-old California woman filed the suit, alleging she got pregnant after having sex with 17-year-old Bieber backstage at a Los Angeles concert.
Beiber's publicist released the following statement to ABC News late Tuesday:
"While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."
"All the rumors...the gossip...Im gonna focus on the positives....the music," he tweeted.
celebrity, legal, pregnancy, entertainment
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis