'DWTS' celebs take on instant dance; won't know music until show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- For week eight of "Dancing With The Stars," the five remaining couples will perform two dances - an individual ballroom-style dance and an "instant dance."
The "instant dance" is the Jive. While the couples have rehearsed their choreography over the past week, they won't know what music they'll be dancing to until the show begins.
"It's not just the Jive, it's the instant Jive. That should scare anybody," said contestant Nancy Grace.
"I think the dance is really cool, in my opinion as a guy. I mean, it's something that I honestly... if I can do, anybody can because I'm not like some super, special performer, singer, actor, anything. I'm just an average guy so the fact that I'm doing what I'm doing, I feel is pretty cool," said Kardashian.
"We're going to try to show two different sides of J.R. yet again and entertain people at home with the romance and hopefully the fun," said Martinez's dance partner, Karina Smirnoff.
Grace will make another try for the Tango, which she performed in the group dance last week.
"I believe that if I keep working and keep trying then everything else will take care of itself," the TV host said.
Actor David Arquette was the latest celebrity to get the boot.
It's an important night for the remaining five couples, as only four of those will make it to next Monday's semi-finals. You can watch "Dancing With The Stars" starting at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, entertainment, george pennacchio
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang 4 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- Disney gains rights to 'Indiana Jones' films 28 min ago
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees 42 min ago