Marine talks about big date with Justin Timberlake
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The marine who took Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball is talking about her big date.
Cpl. Kelsey De Santis said on "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning that she was honored Timberlake joined her at the ball in Richmond, Va.
She invited him last summer through a video posted on YouTube. Anchor Robin Roberts asked the big question: "Did De Santis get a good night kiss?"
"As we said our goodbyes, it was me and our entire group. He was a complete gentleman. We just all gave hugs and parted our ways," said De Santis. "It was more of a group thing than an actual date."
Timberlake wrote on his website that he had a blast.
movie news, celebrity, entertainment
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- 1 shot, killed at North Hills nursing facility 7 min ago
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions