Marine talks about big date with Justin Timberlake
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The marine who took Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball is talking about her big date.
Cpl. Kelsey De Santis said on "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning that she was honored Timberlake joined her at the ball in Richmond, Va.
She invited him last summer through a video posted on YouTube. Anchor Robin Roberts asked the big question: "Did De Santis get a good night kiss?"
"As we said our goodbyes, it was me and our entire group. He was a complete gentleman. We just all gave hugs and parted our ways," said De Santis. "It was more of a group thing than an actual date."
Timberlake wrote on his website that he had a blast.
movie news, celebrity, entertainment
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 34 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 26 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer 47 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Lighting up historic Broadway Theatre...
53 min ago
- Los Angeles Mission serves Good Friday meals
15 min ago