Marine talks about big date with Justin Timberlake
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The marine who took Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball is talking about her big date.
Cpl. Kelsey De Santis said on "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning that she was honored Timberlake joined her at the ball in Richmond, Va.
She invited him last summer through a video posted on YouTube. Anchor Robin Roberts asked the big question: "Did De Santis get a good night kiss?"
"As we said our goodbyes, it was me and our entire group. He was a complete gentleman. We just all gave hugs and parted our ways," said De Santis. "It was more of a group thing than an actual date."
Timberlake wrote on his website that he had a blast.
movie news, celebrity, entertainment
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 20 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...