Jennifer Lopez to perform w/ Will.i.am at AMAs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Daughtry, Enrique Iglesias, Gym Class Heroes, Jennifer Lopez, Lil Jon, The Band Perry, will.i.am and OneRepublic are just some of the big performances expected at the 2011 American Music Awards.
The announcement on Tuesday rounds out the lineup of performances previously announced, including Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Justin Bieber, Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Kelly Clarkson, David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Pitbull and Maroon 5.
It was also announced that this year, the American Music Awards will feature five collaborations: Pitbull with Marc Anthony and Lil Jon, Gym Class Heroes with Adam Levine, will.i.am with Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj with David Guetta, and Maroon 5 with Christina Aguilera.
The show will be broadcast from the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday at 8 p.m. PT on ABC.
ABC will air a live pre-show "Countdown to the American Music Awards" at 7 p.m. PT.
music news, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)