Jennifer Lopez to perform w/ Will.i.am at AMAs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Daughtry, Enrique Iglesias, Gym Class Heroes, Jennifer Lopez, Lil Jon, The Band Perry, will.i.am and OneRepublic are just some of the big performances expected at the 2011 American Music Awards.
The announcement on Tuesday rounds out the lineup of performances previously announced, including Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Justin Bieber, Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Kelly Clarkson, David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Pitbull and Maroon 5.
It was also announced that this year, the American Music Awards will feature five collaborations: Pitbull with Marc Anthony and Lil Jon, Gym Class Heroes with Adam Levine, will.i.am with Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj with David Guetta, and Maroon 5 with Christina Aguilera.
The show will be broadcast from the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday at 8 p.m. PT on ABC.
ABC will air a live pre-show "Countdown to the American Music Awards" at 7 p.m. PT.
music news, entertainment
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought 19 min ago
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 10 min ago
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones 32 min ago
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 49 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
5 min ago