Justin Bieber reportedly takes paternity test
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber has reportedly taken a paternity test despite the fact that a woman who filed a paternity lawsuit against him has dropped the case.
The test was said to be taken under very controlled circumstances Friday.
Mariah Yeater, 20, had filed a paternity suit against the 17-year-old singer, but she withdrew it last week.
Bieber said he took the test because he doesn't want others to think it's OK to falsely claim they're pregnant with his baby.
celebrity, legal, pregnancy, entertainment
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry