Justin Bieber reportedly takes paternity test
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber has reportedly taken a paternity test despite the fact that a woman who filed a paternity lawsuit against him has dropped the case.
The test was said to be taken under very controlled circumstances Friday.
Mariah Yeater, 20, had filed a paternity suit against the 17-year-old singer, but she withdrew it last week.
Bieber said he took the test because he doesn't want others to think it's OK to falsely claim they're pregnant with his baby.
celebrity, legal, pregnancy, entertainment
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 27 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 10 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Laughing can improve memory 53 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 57 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour