Justin Bieber reportedly takes paternity test
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Bieber has reportedly taken a paternity test despite the fact that a woman who filed a paternity lawsuit against him has dropped the case.
The test was said to be taken under very controlled circumstances Friday.
Mariah Yeater, 20, had filed a paternity suit against the 17-year-old singer, but she withdrew it last week.
Bieber said he took the test because he doesn't want others to think it's OK to falsely claim they're pregnant with his baby.
celebrity, legal, pregnancy, entertainment
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion 28 min ago
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 21 min ago
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10