James Taylor, Selena Gomez join Taylor Swift onstage
NEW YORK (KABC) -- James Taylor and Selena Gomez helped Taylor Swift close out her "Speak Now World Tour" Tuesday night in New York.
Swift's parents said they named her after Taylor. The two sang his hit, "Fire and Rain."
Gomez joined Swift earlier in the night with a duet of Gomez's song, "Who says."
The country star's tour has featured celebrity guests, such as Usher, Nicki Minaj and Jason Mraz.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 51 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 13 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 30 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator 41 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 14 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'