James Taylor, Selena Gomez join Taylor Swift onstage
NEW YORK (KABC) -- James Taylor and Selena Gomez helped Taylor Swift close out her "Speak Now World Tour" Tuesday night in New York.
Swift's parents said they named her after Taylor. The two sang his hit, "Fire and Rain."
Gomez joined Swift earlier in the night with a duet of Gomez's song, "Who says."
The country star's tour has featured celebrity guests, such as Usher, Nicki Minaj and Jason Mraz.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- Cool Kid visits seniors at retirement home
44 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
33 min ago