James Taylor, Selena Gomez join Taylor Swift onstage
NEW YORK (KABC) -- James Taylor and Selena Gomez helped Taylor Swift close out her "Speak Now World Tour" Tuesday night in New York.
Swift's parents said they named her after Taylor. The two sang his hit, "Fire and Rain."
Gomez joined Swift earlier in the night with a duet of Gomez's song, "Who says."
The country star's tour has featured celebrity guests, such as Usher, Nicki Minaj and Jason Mraz.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert