Grammy cuts prices on memorabilia for Black Friday
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- Grammy officials have cut prices on memorabilia and VIP experiences in light of Black Friday.
The auction campaign is on eBay and includes attending the upcoming Grammy awards, after-party and rehearsals.
Memorabilia autographed by Arcade Fire, Tim McGraw, LMFAO, Barry Manilow, Sugarland and others are also for sale. There's also a one-on-one guitar lesson with Jimmy Olander of Diamond Rio.
All proceeds go to charity. The auction began on Friday and runs until Dec. 5.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
charity, award shows, entertainment
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 33 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments