Grammy cuts prices on memorabilia for Black Friday
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- Grammy officials have cut prices on memorabilia and VIP experiences in light of Black Friday.
The auction campaign is on eBay and includes attending the upcoming Grammy awards, after-party and rehearsals.
Memorabilia autographed by Arcade Fire, Tim McGraw, LMFAO, Barry Manilow, Sugarland and others are also for sale. There's also a one-on-one guitar lesson with Jimmy Olander of Diamond Rio.
All proceeds go to charity. The auction began on Friday and runs until Dec. 5.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
charity, award shows, entertainment
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 2 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 17 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 23 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 1 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 16 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke