Jimmy Fallon to release new comedy album
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Comedian and music enthusiast Jimmy Fallon is releasing his second album, which is due out next summer.
The not-yet-titled album under Warner Music Nashville will feature parodies and music that have become instant classics on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."
His first album, "The Bathroom Wall," was released in 2002.
Fallon has performed live on his show with his famous music guests, including Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Blake Shelton. Even with the famous repertoire, Fallon said he still feels the pressure of getting his new album completed.
"Mostly, it means I should probably start writing some songs," he said in a statement Friday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens 48 min ago
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter' 40 min ago
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic 24 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 28 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews 54 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
4 min ago