Jimmy Fallon to release new comedy album
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Comedian and music enthusiast Jimmy Fallon is releasing his second album, which is due out next summer.
The not-yet-titled album under Warner Music Nashville will feature parodies and music that have become instant classics on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."
His first album, "The Bathroom Wall," was released in 2002.
Fallon has performed live on his show with his famous music guests, including Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Blake Shelton. Even with the famous repertoire, Fallon said he still feels the pressure of getting his new album completed.
"Mostly, it means I should probably start writing some songs," he said in a statement Friday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 50 min ago
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 7 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns 7 min ago
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
48 min ago