Jimmy Fallon to release new comedy album
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Comedian and music enthusiast Jimmy Fallon is releasing his second album, which is due out next summer.
The not-yet-titled album under Warner Music Nashville will feature parodies and music that have become instant classics on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."
His first album, "The Bathroom Wall," was released in 2002.
Fallon has performed live on his show with his famous music guests, including Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Blake Shelton. Even with the famous repertoire, Fallon said he still feels the pressure of getting his new album completed.
"Mostly, it means I should probably start writing some songs," he said in a statement Friday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 21 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 43 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 59 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)