Jimmy Fallon to release new comedy album
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Comedian and music enthusiast Jimmy Fallon is releasing his second album, which is due out next summer.
The not-yet-titled album under Warner Music Nashville will feature parodies and music that have become instant classics on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."
His first album, "The Bathroom Wall," was released in 2002.
Fallon has performed live on his show with his famous music guests, including Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Blake Shelton. Even with the famous repertoire, Fallon said he still feels the pressure of getting his new album completed.
"Mostly, it means I should probably start writing some songs," he said in a statement Friday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained 29 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 22 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue 13 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour 34 min ago