Michael Jackson's daughter Paris to debut in movie
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's daughter Paris is continuing her father's show business legacy.
The 13-year-old has accepted her debut movie role. She'll star in an upcoming live action-animated film called "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys". It's based on the young adult book series by Dennis H. Christen.
Paris Jackson is set to play a human heroine in the fantasy adventure where, "sea magic turns a dolphin into a human, a teenage boy into a dragonfly and a loving jellyfish queen into an evil fairy godmother," according to the movie's website.
She will be joined by other animated characters voiced by Larry King, Joey Fatone and others.
Half of the movie's profits will go to schools with low budgets and program cuts. The release date is not yet set.
ABC News contributed to this story.
michael jackson, celebrity, movie news, entertainment
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees