Lady Gaga to perform on NYE at Times Square
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga is set to perform during the Times Square New Year's Eve celebration.
She has also been tapped to push the button to signal the famous ball drop.
Lady Gaga is in New York City as a special guest of Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Bloomberg has never met the super star, but he says he's seen her in action and that she is a great entertainer.
new year's eve, new york, celebrity, entertainment
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay 11 min ago
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10