Michael Jordan engaged to model girlfriend
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (KABC) -- Call it another slam dunk for Michael Jordan. The basketball legend is engaged.
The Charlotte Bobcats owner proposed to longtime girlfriend Yvette Prieto over Christmas weekend.
He has been dating the Cuban-American model for three years.
A wedding date has not been set.
Jordan's first marriage to Juanita Vanoy ended in 2006 after 17 years. They have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, charlotte bobcats, entertainment
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 23 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd 41 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says