Russell Brand, Katy Perry divorce could cost millions
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Comedian Russell Brand could end up with millions of dollars after his divorce from singer Katy Perry.
That's because the couple, whose divorce was announced last week, did not have a prenuptial agreement.
The two have been married for 14 months. On Friday, Brand filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Whatever the reasons behind the divorce, there is a lot of money involved. Brand is reportedly worth $17 million, while Perry, recently named MTV's artist of the year, is worth $45 million.
celebrity, divorce, entertainment
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 51 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre