Beckham designs underwear collection for H&M
STOCKHOLM (KABC) -- Soccer star David Beckham has designed a line of underwear for retailer Hennes and Mauritz, better known as H&M.
Beckham is set to finalize a deal to stay with the Los Angeles Galaxy.
The former Emporio Armani underwear model will also model the collection, dubbed "Bodywear." The collection will be in stores and available online by Feb. 2.
The collection includes briefs, boxers, vests, T-shirts, pajamas and long johns.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
los angeles galaxy, entertainment
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 10 min ago
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Study: Small hits in sports affect kids'...
52 min ago