Nick Cannon released from LA hospital, rep says
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Nick Cannon has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after battling what wife Mariah Carey called "mild kidney failure."
Cannon was hospitalized in Aspen, Colo., last week after he fell ill while vacationing. He was transferred to a hospital in Los Angeles a few days later.
The "America's Got Talent" host tweeted to his followers, "Currently being transferred [sic] to a hospital in LA. Thank you all for all your love, prayers and concern. You know me... I will be a'ight."
In a statement Monday, Cannon's publicist Tracy Nguyen said he's now "resting and recovering at home."
Nguyen said he'll return to his live morning radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon," on Jan. 17.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Funeral services to begin for LAPD Officer Lee 5 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea 40 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
58 min ago