William Shatner to star in a one-man Broadway show
NEW YORK (KABC) -- William Shatner is returning to Broadway to headline a one-man show called "Shatner's World: We Just Live In It."
Previews for the show starring the actor best known as James T. Kirk on "Star Trek" begin Feb. 14. The show runs at the Music Box Theater until March 4.
Producers say the show will take the audience on a voyage through Shatner's life and career.
Shatner last appeared on Broadway in the 1961 show, "A Shot in the Dark."
He also starred in television's "T.J. Hooker" and won an Emmy for his work on "Boston Legal."
His other Broadway credits include "Tamburlaine the Great" in 1956 and "The World of Suzie Wong" two years later.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, theater news, entertainment
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam 37 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects 59 min ago
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling 8 min ago
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
14 min ago