Lindsay Lohan faces lien for unpaid taxes
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is in trouble once again - this time over nearly $94,000 in unpaid taxes.
According to Los Angeles County records, the Internal Revenue Service filed a lien on Tuesday against the starlet for the unpaid taxes from 2009.
Lohan is also facing a lawsuit brought by a paparazzo who claims the actress was in a car that struck him in Hollywood last year.
When asked about the lien, publicist Steve Honig said Lohan's finances are nobody's business but her own. He added that he had not seen the lawsuit from photographer Grigor Balyan.
Lohan remains on probation for a 2007 drunken driving case and a misdemeanor grand theft case filed after she took a $2,500 necklace without permission in January. She has been serving morgue duty to comply with her probation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 47 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 27 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks