$25K reward offered in murder of rapper M-Bone
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A $25,000 reward has been offered in the murder of Monte Ray Talbert, known to his fans as "M-Bone" of the hip hop group Cali Swag District.
The group made its mark with the hit song "Teach Me How to Dougie." Talbert was shot in the head outside a liquor store in the 400 block of North La Brea Avenue in Inglewood on May 15, 2011.
Inglewood officials are offering the reward, hoping it'll lead to the arrest and prosecution of the person responsible for the murder.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Inglewood Police Department at (310) 412-5246 or the 24-hour anonymous hotline number at (888) 41-CRIME.
shooting, homicide investigation, murder, celebrity, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 21 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought 6 min ago
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 43 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere