$25K reward offered in murder of rapper M-Bone
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A $25,000 reward has been offered in the murder of Monte Ray Talbert, known to his fans as "M-Bone" of the hip hop group Cali Swag District.
The group made its mark with the hit song "Teach Me How to Dougie." Talbert was shot in the head outside a liquor store in the 400 block of North La Brea Avenue in Inglewood on May 15, 2011.
Inglewood officials are offering the reward, hoping it'll lead to the arrest and prosecution of the person responsible for the murder.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Inglewood Police Department at (310) 412-5246 or the 24-hour anonymous hotline number at (888) 41-CRIME.
shooting, homicide investigation, murder, celebrity, entertainment
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 28 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 18 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
50 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
58 min ago