Betty White gets birthday bash at LA Zoo
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Funny lady Betty White turned 90 years old this week and she's celebrating in style.
The Los Angeles Zoo threw the actress and animal advocate a birthday bash on Saturday, complete with a cake that was bigger than her.
The cake was decorated with edible versions of White's favorite animals at the zoo, including a koala, a parrot and a giraffe.
White talked about her love for the zoo.
"I don't have to tell you how I feel about this magnificent zoo," she said. "It's my other home, I love it with all my heart and we watched it grow up a long, long time."
White used the birthday party to encourage all Southern Californians to visit the L.A. Zoo.
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video