Betty White gets birthday bash at LA Zoo
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Funny lady Betty White turned 90 years old this week and she's celebrating in style.
The Los Angeles Zoo threw the actress and animal advocate a birthday bash on Saturday, complete with a cake that was bigger than her.
The cake was decorated with edible versions of White's favorite animals at the zoo, including a koala, a parrot and a giraffe.
White talked about her love for the zoo.
"I don't have to tell you how I feel about this magnificent zoo," she said. "It's my other home, I love it with all my heart and we watched it grow up a long, long time."
White used the birthday party to encourage all Southern Californians to visit the L.A. Zoo.
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)