Alec Baldwin speaks out about airline incident on 'Piers Morgan Tonight'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Alec Baldwin is speaking out about his confrontation with a flight attendant that made headlines last month.
The actor appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" and told Morgan that he was sorry for the inconvenience he caused everyone on that American Airlines flight.
Baldwin was kicked off for refusing to stop playing a game on his cellphone, but he says the flight attendant was rude in how she handled the situation.
"This woman was very harsh and very, very snappy, and I reacted badly to that, and I got really, really, very upset. And then I was asked to get off the plane and get on another plane," Baldwin said.
Baldwin later said in the interview that these rules are "kind of stupid and insane," but still something you have to contend with.
celebrity, airline, airplane, entertainment
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 25 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 22 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning 11 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 16 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis