Lawyers mum on Halle Berry's restraining order against ex Gabriel Aubry
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Halle Berry returned to court on Monday. The Oscar winner was trying to get a restraining order to prevent her ex-boyfriend from seeing their child.
Berry was seen entering the Family Courthouse at 8:30 a.m. in downtown Los Angeles.
The actress is requesting that her ex-boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry, not be allowed to see their 3-year-old daughter, Nahla, until an investigation is wrapped up.
After 1 hour and 20 minutes inside the courtroom, the hearing was over. However, attorneys for both sides kept quiet on what, if anything, was decided.
Asked if anything has changed regarding Aubry visiting with daughter Nahla, Aubry's attorney shook his head no.
Aubry was being investigated for child endangerment and criminal battery after Berry and a nanny accused him of pushing the nanny while she was holding their daughter.
The nanny also filed a restraining order against Aubry, saying she feared his "dangerous and aggressive" behavior. But a judge denied that restraining order, saying it was speculative and there wasn't enough evidence.
Berry and Aubry split in 2010, launching a bitter custody battle that resulted in the shared custody of their daughter. Both were ordered by the court to have the nanny.
Berry arrived to court on crutches. She said she broke her foot on the set of the movie she is working on.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 8 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- LA launches campaign to shut illegal pot...
42 min ago