Lawyers mum on Halle Berry's restraining order against ex Gabriel Aubry
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Halle Berry returned to court on Monday. The Oscar winner was trying to get a restraining order to prevent her ex-boyfriend from seeing their child.
Berry was seen entering the Family Courthouse at 8:30 a.m. in downtown Los Angeles.
The actress is requesting that her ex-boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry, not be allowed to see their 3-year-old daughter, Nahla, until an investigation is wrapped up.
After 1 hour and 20 minutes inside the courtroom, the hearing was over. However, attorneys for both sides kept quiet on what, if anything, was decided.
Asked if anything has changed regarding Aubry visiting with daughter Nahla, Aubry's attorney shook his head no.
Aubry was being investigated for child endangerment and criminal battery after Berry and a nanny accused him of pushing the nanny while she was holding their daughter.
The nanny also filed a restraining order against Aubry, saying she feared his "dangerous and aggressive" behavior. But a judge denied that restraining order, saying it was speculative and there wasn't enough evidence.
Berry and Aubry split in 2010, launching a bitter custody battle that resulted in the shared custody of their daughter. Both were ordered by the court to have the nanny.
Berry arrived to court on crutches. She said she broke her foot on the set of the movie she is working on.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- TSA expands Pre-Check screening program in LA 13 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 22 min ago
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients 48 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds