Actor Gary Busey files for bankruptcy
Thursday, February 09, 2012
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actor Gary Busey has filed for bankruptcy. Court records show he has mired $500,000 of debt.The filing on Tuesday states the 67-year-old has less than $50,000 in assets. It provides few details but includes more than a dozen potential creditors. Busey doesn't state a reason for the filing, but his manager said bankruptcy gives the actor "a new and clear path" to getting his life back on track.
Busey starred in numerous movies like "Point Break," "Lethal Weapon" and "The Firm." Recently, he appeared on reality TV shows, including ABC's "Celebrity Wife Swap."
(Copyright ©2014 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
legal, celebrity, entertainment
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments 13 min ago
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
30 min ago