Victoria's Secret model, Kylie Bisutti, quits for religion
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Victoria's Secret model has had a change of heart about her high-profile career, and it's all because of her religion.
Kylie Bisutti got her shot in 2009 when she beat out 10,000 women and won the Victoria's Secret model search to become the newest Angel. For the next year, she toured the world and posed for the iconic lingerie company.
But as she was strutting and baring all for the cameras, she said she was struggling inside to reconcile her revealing career with her Christian faith.
So she decided to hang up her wings. She said her body is for her husband alone, and that she doesn't want to teach young girls that it's OK to show so much skin in public.
Bisutti, who began her modeling career at age 14, said she isn't giving up modeling. She said she is just being more careful about what kinds of jobs she takes.
ABC News contributed to this report.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 9 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 54 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
44 min ago