Whitney Houston's daughter taken to hospital following death
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken from the Beverly Hilton hotel on Sunday morning in an ambulance, less than a day after her mother's untimely death.
Brown, who is the only daughter of the late singer and ex-husband Bobby Brown, was transported to Cedar Sinai Hospital at 10:26 a.m. Authorities said she was awake and alert at the time, and released a short time later.
A source close to the family said she was admitted for anxiety and stress.
Houston was found unresponsive in a bathtub in a Beverly Hilton room on Saturday. She was pronounced dead in her room just before 4 p.m. at the age of 48.
A cause of death hasn't been determined; investigators said there is no evidence of foul play. The autopsy is scheduled to be completed as early as Sunday, but any results will be held until a complete toxicology report is done.
Bobbi Brown has not commented on his daughter's condition. He is currently in on tour.
ABC News contributed to this story.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book