Whitney Houston's daughter taken to hospital following death
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken from the Beverly Hilton hotel on Sunday morning in an ambulance, less than a day after her mother's untimely death.
Brown, who is the only daughter of the late singer and ex-husband Bobby Brown, was transported to Cedar Sinai Hospital at 10:26 a.m. Authorities said she was awake and alert at the time, and released a short time later.
A source close to the family said she was admitted for anxiety and stress.
Houston was found unresponsive in a bathtub in a Beverly Hilton room on Saturday. She was pronounced dead in her room just before 4 p.m. at the age of 48.
A cause of death hasn't been determined; investigators said there is no evidence of foul play. The autopsy is scheduled to be completed as early as Sunday, but any results will be held until a complete toxicology report is done.
Bobbi Brown has not commented on his daughter's condition. He is currently in on tour.
ABC News contributed to this story.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
8 min ago