Chris Brown, Rihanna collaborate on 2 song remixes
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Chris Brown and Rihanna are working together again. Two songs featuring the singers hit the Internet on Monday.
Brown sings on the remix of Rihanna's sexually charged song "Birthday Cake," and she's on the remix of his upbeat tune "Turn up the Music."
Brown is currently serving five years of probation after pleading guilty to a felony charge for attacking then-girlfriend Rihanna at a pre-Grammy Awards party in 2009.
Last year, a judge eased a restraining order after an attorney for Rihanna said she didn't object to reducing the stay-away provisions at music industry events.
Brown performed twice at the Grammys, winning best R&B album. Rihanna also performed and picked up a trophy.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
celebrity, music news, twitter, entertainment
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested