Cee Lo spills Planet Hollywood show details
LAS VEGAS (KABC) -- Cee Lo Green says his show in Las Vegas will have a few over-the-top touches including showgirls and pyrotechnics.
The 37-year-old "Forget You" singer said he's launching the show in August at Planet Hollywood.
The show dubbed "Cee Lo Green Presents Loberace" has clinched at least 28 dates through the end of December. Some of the late-night shows will run after the "Peepshow" production in the Las Vegas Strip casino's 1,400-seat theater.
Producers say Cee Lo's show will be a "mind-twisting magic and sexified showgirls," saying it would highlight the singer-song-writer's flamboyant sense of style.
Green is a coach on the NBC show "The Voice." He's also one half of the duo Gnarls Barkley, which produced the 2006 hit "Crazy."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 43 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
22 min ago