Michael Jackson song catalogue possibly hacked
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hackers may have downloaded the entire back catalogue of Michael Jackson's songs, including several tracks that were never released.
A British newspaper said the security breach happened about the same time the Sony PlayStation network was hacked last year.
Sony bought Jackson's music from his estate after his death in what became the biggest recording deal in history.
The company has not commented on reports of the music hacking.
michael jackson, entertainment
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)