Michael Jackson song catalogue possibly hacked
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hackers may have downloaded the entire back catalogue of Michael Jackson's songs, including several tracks that were never released.
A British newspaper said the security breach happened about the same time the Sony PlayStation network was hacked last year.
Sony bought Jackson's music from his estate after his death in what became the biggest recording deal in history.
The company has not commented on reports of the music hacking.
michael jackson, entertainment
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 14 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 58 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 19 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break