Michael Jackson song catalogue possibly hacked
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hackers may have downloaded the entire back catalogue of Michael Jackson's songs, including several tracks that were never released.
A British newspaper said the security breach happened about the same time the Sony PlayStation network was hacked last year.
Sony bought Jackson's music from his estate after his death in what became the biggest recording deal in history.
The company has not commented on reports of the music hacking.
michael jackson, entertainment
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 12 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 46 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks