Beach Boys add 2nd LA show following sellout
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Beach Boys are adding a second show in Los Angeles, following a sellout at the Hollywood Bowl.
The group announced the addition on Monday. The second performance will be held at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater on June 3.
The 50th Anniversary Tour is the first time the group will be touring together in over two decades. The 40-plus city tour kicks off in April. They are also set to release a new studio album this year, as well as a commemorative 50th Anniversary catalog.
Tickets for the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater performance go on sale March 12 at 10 a.m.
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy 31 min ago
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10