Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy receive Walk of Fame stars
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One of Hollywood's top acting couples, Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy, was honored with stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday.
This is only the second time a married couple has been honored with double stars. The first couple, producers Lauren and Richard Donner, received their stars back in 2008.
Wednesday's ceremony took place at Hollywood Boulevard and La Brea Avenue. The duo's stars are the 2,463rd and 2,464th stars on the famed walkway.
Huffman is best known for her role as Lynette Scavo on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," which brought her the Emmy as outstanding actress in a comedy in 2005 and a nomination in the category two years later.
Macy has received several Emmy nominations for acting and producing. He stars in the Showtime drama "Shameless" as the working-class patriarch of a family with six children.
The ceremony was held in connection with the recent renewal of "Shameless" for a third season and the end of "Desperate Housewives" in May after eight seasons.
City News Service contributed to this report.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10