Julianne Moore talks 'Game Change' at DC premiere
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Julianne Moore talked about her latest film "Game Change" and her role as Sarah Palin in the movie.
The film premiered Thursday night, giving Washington, D.C. a taste of Hollywood.
"Game Change" portrays John McCain and Palin's run for the White House. The film, which is set to debut on HBO Saturday night, is based on the bestselling book chronicling the 2008 presidential race.
"I think this campaign was notorious for being a difficult one and one that was pretty disorganized, I think anyone will tell you who was involved in the campaign. That to me was a real surprise," Moore said.
Both McCain and Palin have lashed out against the film, saying it is not an accurate portrayal of the campaign. Palin even released her own version of the movie's trailer as a response to the film.
However, the filmmakers insist the film is a fair representation of the events.
sarah palin, movie news, entertainment
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 5 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested 42 min ago
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Mary Barra becomes 1st female CEO of GM
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- How healthy is flavoring up your water?
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman Trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus is MTV's Artist of the Year