Julianne Moore talks 'Game Change' at DC premiere
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Julianne Moore talked about her latest film "Game Change" and her role as Sarah Palin in the movie.
The film premiered Thursday night, giving Washington, D.C. a taste of Hollywood.
"Game Change" portrays John McCain and Palin's run for the White House. The film, which is set to debut on HBO Saturday night, is based on the bestselling book chronicling the 2008 presidential race.
"I think this campaign was notorious for being a difficult one and one that was pretty disorganized, I think anyone will tell you who was involved in the campaign. That to me was a real surprise," Moore said.
Both McCain and Palin have lashed out against the film, saying it is not an accurate portrayal of the campaign. Palin even released her own version of the movie's trailer as a response to the film.
However, the filmmakers insist the film is a fair representation of the events.
sarah palin, movie news, entertainment
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury 4 min ago
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Body positively identified as missing hiker
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones 57 min ago
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo 30 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale