Julianne Moore talks 'Game Change' at DC premiere
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Julianne Moore talked about her latest film "Game Change" and her role as Sarah Palin in the movie.
The film premiered Thursday night, giving Washington, D.C. a taste of Hollywood.
"Game Change" portrays John McCain and Palin's run for the White House. The film, which is set to debut on HBO Saturday night, is based on the bestselling book chronicling the 2008 presidential race.
"I think this campaign was notorious for being a difficult one and one that was pretty disorganized, I think anyone will tell you who was involved in the campaign. That to me was a real surprise," Moore said.
Both McCain and Palin have lashed out against the film, saying it is not an accurate portrayal of the campaign. Palin even released her own version of the movie's trailer as a response to the film.
However, the filmmakers insist the film is a fair representation of the events.
sarah palin, movie news, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 4 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere